Richard Easton Gardens is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information you may provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Periodically this policy may be updated; please check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/02/2019
We may collect the following information if you complete the ‘Contact us’ form:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
This information is used to understand your needs and helps us to provide you with a better service. We use it for:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We mayperiodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes win order to customise the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will do everything to ensure that your information is secure. We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties without your consent or unless we are required to by law. We may keep your details on our secure database for 7 years.
Our website contains links to other websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you fill in a form on the website, let us know in your message that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
• if you change your mind about us keeping your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or you think the information is incorrect, please contact Richard Easton. We cannot guarantee that any email sent from you to us will be received by us or that its contents are or will remain secure during or following transmission. Likewise, we cannot guarantee that emails sent by us to you are secure. If you have any concerns about the security of email transmissions to or from us, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead.
The personal information collected on the website will be treated confidentially and dealt with in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used; which pages are useful to you and which are not. We can use this information to improve the website. No access is given to your computer, and no further information about you is given to us.
Copyright Richard Easton 2022